Menu

Rent Detailing Van & Equipment

Vehicle and Equipment Rental Program

rent mobile car wash van equipmentWe also offer services to detailers who may be employed with other detailing companies and want to strike out on their own. For these individuals we have fully stocked vans (pressure washers, polishers, vacuums, generators, etc) with supplies available for use. 

For those interested in this program, the 60/40 pay structure still applies on the sub-contracted work, but there is an additional daily rental charge of $130 for the van and the equipment. This means that every morning you will have a van with all the supplies and equipment you need to go out and make money. If you decide you want to join the sub-contracting program as well, we can accomodate that.

This program is perfect for individuals who want to build their own mobile car wash business, but don't have the necessary $3-5000 that is necessary for start up costs. 

What's Included:

  • Fully Operational Van
  • 100 Gallon Tank
  • Pressure Washer (with pump)
  • Vacuum Cleaner
  • Buffer/Polisher
  • Cleaning Supplies (soap, degreaser, tire shine, detailer, acid, etc.)

 

How Does This Work?

The daily cost of renting our fully stocked van and equipment is $130 per day (due at time of rental). This cost covers the rental of the van from 9am - 6pm. Our vans are available for rental Monday - Saturday.

Rental Period

We only rent our van and equipment in weekly blocks. This means, if you request a van and equipment, you are obligated to rent these items for one week (5 days). You will make your rental payments each morning. 

Insurance

In order to rent our vehicle and equipment, you must have a clean driving record and personal automobile insurance. If you do have insurance, you also have the option purchase our supplemental insurance to cover any unforseen damages.

Cost

The daily cost of the rental is $130. This includes rental from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. This cost covers all equipment and supplies required to fully stock the van. If additional supplies are required, they are available for purchase.

Customers

 If you are interested in servicing some of our customers while renting our equipment and van, we can add you as a sub-contractor. The basis of our sub-contractor agreement is a 60/40 split. You would take 60% of the profits, while the remaining 40% will be remitted to us. In order to come on board as a sub-contractor, you must have a smartphone (Iphone, Droid or Window 8). A smartphone is required in order to track your jobs and process credit card payments. 

Each Friday, we deposit the balance that was generated for the current week into your personal or business checking account. Our system provides access that allows you to keep an eye on how much you generated that week.


Van & Equipment Rental
$130/ per day
Detailing Equipment
Detailing Van
Detailing Supplies
Option to Join Sub-Contractor Program
Sign Up